Smiddy

Smiddy's Builder Application

What is your in-game name? - Jovials/ Smiddy
What timezone are you in? - AEST/UTC +10 Sydney
What server are you applying for? - VMC Builder

Do you have any past experience being a builder on a server or being on a build team? - I do, for Ausrealms I built their spawn as an administrator, and i was a senior builder on AMC when it actually existed.
Why do you want to join VMC's build team? - I want to join VMC's build team because i would like to work with a dedicated team of builders to ensure the success of VMC. Building has always been an interest of mine and i have not been able to be in the position recently as there are no decent Australian servers that are taking builders, so i see VMC as a fantastic opportunity.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? - Fine detailing on buildings, and medieval structures.
What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? - Anything supposed to simulate nature like oversized trees or overgrown forests do trouble me, but with the proper builder team i don't think it should be much of an issue.

Would you consider yourself as experienced with W/E? - Yes, and as it were, it is so useful for building and i am glad that we are using it.
Would you consider yourself as experienced with VoxelSniper? - Reasonably, it has been developed a staggering amount since i last used it so i will have to get back into it.
Anything else you would like us to know? - I hope my pictures will impress, and i hope you can take me as a builder for VMC, I look forward to working with all of the staff. :)

Pictures? - There has been many more things in the past that i have built that i sadly no longer have screenshots of, but i have included what i could find.

Here is an imgur link with some builds that i have scattered around my realm.

Thank you for reading :)